Factory Sale Noiseless 3 phase Nema 15 stepper motor for 3D printer
Specifications(Mige 130 series three phase stepper motor)
Rotor inertia (g.cm2)
flat key 8*30
80 degree Max
-20 ~ +50 degree
100MΩ Min 500 V DC
500V AC 1 minute
Shaft Radial Play
Shaft Axial Play
0.08 mm Max.
Mige electric motors are widely used in the following industries
Hangzhou Mige Electric Co. Ltd. was founded in 2005. It is a national high-tech company, focusing in the research,development,production and sales of AC servo motor,hybrid stepper motor and driver for the global market.They have been widely used in the fields of embroidered textile, CNC machines, packaging, printing,engraving,robots and other automation equipment.
Company certification and honor
Packaging & Shipping
1. Q: Can I get some samples? A: We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
2. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: Our products are manufactured according to your order except the normal products.
3. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: I t usually takes about 7 working days, but the exact delivery time might be different for different order or at different time.
4. Q: Can I choose the different brake to the motors?
A: Yes, you can choose the different kinds of brake or without brake.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control? A: Quality is priority. Miger people always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
6. Q:What's your warranty terms? A: We offer different warranty time for different products. Please contact with us for detailed warranty terms.
7. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit. Miger has been alibaba’s Gold supplier since 2008. If you check with alibaba, you will see that we have never got any complaint from our customers.
Feel free to contact me for more information,welcome your order!